Aktuelle Zeit: 24.11.2017, 16:49

God Forbid 
Autor Nachricht
Administrator

Beitrag God Forbid
Bild

God Forbid ist eine Thrash-Metal-/Metalcore-Band aus East Brunswick, New Jersey (USA). Sie wurde 1998 gegründet und hat mittlerweile 5 vollwertige Alben und einige EPs veröffentlicht. Vier der fünf Bandmitglieder sind Afroamerikaner, wodurch die Band aus ethnischen Gesichtspunkten eine Sonderstellung in der Metalszene hat.
Wie viele andere Bands der Sparte, tendieren auch God Forbid weg vom Metalcore und entwickeln sich immer mehr in Richtung Thrash-Metal.

End Of The World (live):

Spieltag: Sonntag
Bühne: Marquee 2
Uhrzeit: 13:45-14:25

GMM-History: waren noch nie beim Graspop
URL: www.godforbid1.com // Wikipedia // Myspace

19.12.2008, 12:32
Profil Website besuchen
Administrator

Beitrag Re: God Forbid
Spielen Sonntag! :-)

05.02.2009, 19:32
Profil Website besuchen
Administrator

Beitrag Re: God Forbid
Gitarrist Dallas Coyle hat God Forbid verlassen:

“There have been a barrage of rumors and questions on whether or not Dallas has left God Forbid. It's true that Dallas has left the band. It's taken us a few days to confirm this definitely, and figure out what we were going to do considering the fact that we are starting a very important tour with Lamb of God this week. I don't want to go into the hairy details, but all I can say is that there was a mutual disagreement between Dallas and I, and the disagreement became angry on both sides, and he decided to sit out the tour the day we were supposed to leave."

“In the meantime, we've recruited ex-Darkest Hour shredder, Kris Norris, to fill in for the tour. We are currently doing a few warm up shows as a 4 piece to meet the LOG tour in Phoenix, AZ on April 2nd. Kris will be there for the start of the LOG tour though. I've been friends with Kris for years, and have an immense amount of respect for his playing. I look forward to playing with him, and I'm sure he will knock it out the park! Byron and I will pick up the slack with the vocals as much as we can. Thanks for everyone's continued support, and we'll see you on the road!”

05.04.2009, 15:05
Profil Website besuchen